While working with nanoparticles, the ISO Pro nano glovebox with a combined blower is developed for operator protection. A negative pressure in the environment is ideal for its operation (-200 Pa). It provides great safety due to its high leak tightness of < 1 vol%/h and auto pressure control. To prevent the diffusion of the atmosphere of the box with its surroundings in the event of a leak (e.g breakdown of a glove), the flower produces a permanent inward gas flow with a velocity > 0.5 m/s.
Alternatively, to perform under an inert atmosphere (O2 and H2O < 1 ppm), the glovebox can be constructed with a 0.05 vol%/h leak rate (according ISO 10648-2) along with a gas purifier unit.
- Protecting the operator while working with nanoparticles
- Underpressure mode (-200 Pa) is ideal for glovebox operation.
- In the event of a leak, automatic airflow (>0.5 m/s) is generated by blower.
- Hepa-Filter used in gas inlet and outlet
- Analogue pressure indication (Magnehelic)
- Easy mobility by stand with leveling feet and castors.
- Different sizes, 2, 3, 4 gloves are available (1200/1450/1800 mm long)
- Stainless steel used for welded enclosure (US 304, 1.4301)
- Round corners: radius 4.5 mm
- Leak rate <1 vol%/h
- HEPA H 13 filter used in Inlet/Outlet and manual isolating valves
- Pressure control is automatic with a controlled blower for frequency
- Safety glass window is laminated
- Turbulent air flow with ambient air, pressure controlled to -200 PA
- Analog pressure measurement (Magnehelic gauge)