The LAB star glove box workstation is an ideal system to conduct crucial experiments under clean atmospheres for the purposes of economic research and development for meeting any application requirements. The normal features include a large main antechamber, a stand, a PLC-M and a rotary vane vacuum pump. Braun controller*. A fully automatic and regenerable single column inert gas purification system is present in any standard LABstar package. An atmospheric pressure of less than 1ppm oxygen and moisture is maintained in the glovebox.
Please contact us if you have questions choosing the right glovebox workstation for your specification needs.
Technical note: Depending upon configuration and country, system features may differ.
Please note: Depending upon confusion and country, specifications may also differ.
- 1200mm (W) x 780mm (D) x 920mm (H)
- 1450mm (W) x 780mm (D) x 920mm (H)
- 1950mm (W) x 780mm (D) x 920mm (H)
- Stainless steel 1.4301 (US Type 304) construction
- (2/3/4) DN 40 KF feedthroughs included (1) electrical
- Fine filter (1) gas inlet, (1) gas outlet, class H13
- polycarbonate scratch resistant window
- .4mm Glovebox gloves (optional glove sizes and material are available)
- POM 220mm diameter glove ports
- Fluorescent front mounted lamp
- Adjustable stainless steel shelving (mini 1000mm (W) x 220mm (D))
- Leak rate <0.05 vol%h (acc. ISO 10648-2)
- Weight 325/425 kg
LARGE ANTECHAMBER SPECIFICATION
- Stainless steel sliding tray in the cylindrical design
- 390mm diameter x 600mm length size of antechamber
- Construction with Stainless steel 1.4301 (US Type 304)
- Vertical direction opening of aluminium doors (gas piston)
- Vacuum operation is manual (optional automatic available)
- Leak rate <10-5 mbar l/s
MB-10-G COMPACT GAS PURIFICATION SPECIFICATION
- Gas purifier unit has a single column
- Purity level is attainable H2O < 1 ppm, O2 < 1 ppm
- Rotary vane pump
- Electro-pneumatic valves
- Automatic regeneration
- Stainless steel 1.4301 (US Type 304) piping
- PLC-M. Braun controller
- Automatic box pressure control with foot switch (+15 mbar, -15 mbar)